We are pleased to welcome you to the practice. We are open for face to face appointments and have procedures in place to keep everyone safe.
What has changed when I come for my appointment?
- We have adapted our process for seeing patients to ensure everyone stays safe.
- Please do not knock on the door or ring the doorbell.
- There is a sign on the door to remind you.
- The waiting room is closed at the present time. Please continue to use your car as your personal waiting room.
- Before you enter the practice building we will ask you some screening questions.
- Please do not attend Brockley House if you are unwell, if you have Covid or are a contact of someone with Covid. Relevant symptoms include: a high temperature in the last 7 days; a new or continuous cough; upper respiratory infection; a loss, or change, ofnormal sense of smell in the last 7 days
- Each patient will be asked to use a mouthrinse.
- The toilet is closed for general use.