Why Choose Brockley House Orthodontics
- We care about our patients. We want our patients to have a good orthodontic experience resulting in not only great teeth but also the optimal fit of all the teeth to promote healthy teeth and gums. All plans are individually designed to meet your needs.
- Nigel Taylor is a hospital Consultant Orthodontist and he promotes excellence in orthodontics. He is trained as a specialist orthodontist and then for a further three years to become qualified as a Hospital Specialist in Orthodontics. Nigel has been successfully training orthodontists for twenty years both to the level required for practice based orthodontics and the higher qualification required to work as a hospital Consultant.
- To maintain standards all staff are qualified and registered with the General Dental Council and undergo regular ongoing education and appraisals.
- Cross infection is a priority. We achieve best practice standards by using a washer-disinfector and an autoclave to decontaminate all our instruments. The equipment is fully maintained and regularly validated. The processes are computer managed and the data logged to ensure that our standards of infection control are the highest possible.
- Financial pressures affect everyone so we provide a fixed price package and we have arrangements to spread the cost of treatment and allow patients to pay by monthly standing order. To enable our patients to extend the cost of orthodontic treatment beyond one year we have been granted permission, and are regulated, by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Brockley House Orthodontics believes in providing a welcoming, comfortable, accessible environment that is safe and easy to use for patients, for their relatives and visitors, and for staff.
- Information you provide is confidential and keeping it secure is a priority. All staff are trained at least annually in Information Governance to ensure safe storage and to prevent unauthorised accesses to your information. We use the government IG Toolkit to publish an annual report which allows us to ensure we are meeting the high standard you expect.
- Regular patient satisfaction surveys support our aim to provide an excellent service for our patients.
- We continually audit key aspects of our practice to enable us to maintain a safe, high quality care for patients and staff.